PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
- FLY LIKE A CARDINAL – Louisville’s Christen Cunningham suspends himself in midair while attacking the basket against Lipscomb. Cunningham is one of three graduate transfers on the team as the Cards got a win against a tough Lipscomb team.
- STANDING OUT – Even in a crowd, Central Hardin’s Jacob Hobbs stands out. The senior Bruin was supporting his new team (next season as Hobbs signed with Lipscomb) while watching the Louisville game.
- FLOAT LIKE A BRUIN – Central Hardin’s Gavin George attacks the basket, but is met by several John Hardin Bulldog defenders. The Bulldogs stayed undefeated with a win over homestanding Central Hardin.
- BRUIN PRESS – North Hardin guard Jedeta Gregory is boxed in by two Central Hardin Lady Bruins. The press kept North Hardin off balance just enough to squeeze out a win.
- BACKSIDE BLOCK – It appears Northern Kentucky shooter Taylor Clos has a clean shot, but is about to be denied by 6-4 Louisville post player Kylie Shook. Shook and the Lady Cardinals stayed unbeaten with a big win over NKU.
- THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT – North Hardin didn’t get many breaks against undefeated Elizabethtown as guard Ella Scherer collides with defender Ellie Taylor.
- NOW YOU SEE IT! NOW YOU DON’T – Not to be outdone was North Hardin’s Addison Sutton, who appeared to have a clear shot at the basket, but was denied by an unidentified Elizabethtown Lady Panther
- WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS (OR RUNNER-UP) – During the halftime of the NKU @ Louisville Women’s Basketball game, the 2009 Louisville women’s Runner-up Team was honored. That team made the school’s first Final Four in the sports history and finished second to eventual champion UCONN.
- IT MUST BE DESTINY – During the halftime of the Elizabethtown @ North Hardin Girls Basketball game last Thursday, former basketball standout Destiny Bramblett was honored and is only one of two girls basketball players to have their number’s retired at the school. The other is Hope Brown.