No upcoming game broadcasts
- Lady Spartans Move on in 4th Region,Lady Cougars Leave it all on the Court
- Girls 4th Region Tournament Pairings Complete. Tournament Begins Monday
- Dragons turn back Spartans Advance to 14th District Finals
- Lady Spartans Fast Start Put Them in 14th District Final
- Spartans Advance Raiders Season ends at 15-10 Read More Spartan Nation News »
On the Air
Jason MartinShow Full Bio
Jason Martin has worked in sports and entertainment since 1999. His career started in professional wrestling, where he worked in play by play and ring announcing and later served as head of creative for several organizations in the Southeast, most notably NWA Wildside/Anarchy. During that time, Jason was also a successful freelance columnist for some of the most well-known websites in the industry. He attended North Carolina State University in 1997 and 1998 but graduated from Western Kentucky University with a degree in Broadcast News in 2013.
While at WKU, Martin won the prestigious Bob Proctor Scholarship in 2012, Sports Broadcasting's Outstanding Senior in 2013, and a first place Associated Press television award, among others.
His journey with 104.5 The Zone began in May 2012 when he interned for the Midday 180. Jason officially joined the WGFX team in March 2013. His Saturday show, SportsTrend, debuted on May 18, 2013 and runs each Saturday morning in Nashville.
Jason also co-hosts Inside Hilltopper Sports each Thursday night at 5:00 PM on ESPN 1450 Bowling Green alongside one of the show's founders, local sports radio personality Brandon Phillips. He began with IHS in early 2013 after appearing as a frequent guest on the program.